Summer Credit Enhancement Sign-Up
Huntsville City Schools along with Lee High School is glad to announce a unique opportunity for students to earn credits during the month of June. Many times, students have a difficult time finding the right combination to take Driver's Ed and/or Health during the typical school year. While driver's ed is not required, health is a requirement for graduation. These courses will be available June 3-28, 2019. Driver's Ed will be offered in two sessions (June 3-14 and June 17-28). Health and Career Preparedness is a 4 week course or less. Once the student has completed the course they are done.
- Health & Career Preparedness (4 weeks or less)
- Available June 3-28, 2019
- Driver's Ed (two sessions)
- June 3-14 & June 17-28
There is a $25.00 registration fee plus course tuition.
- HCS Students | High School $300/1.0 credit hour | $200/0.5 credit hour.
- All HCS students will pay their school bookkeeper
- Non-HCS Students | High School $400/1.0 credit hour | $250/0.5 credit hour
- All Non-HCS students will pay Lee High School's bookkeeper
- Priority will be given to current HCS students
- No refunds will be issued once classes have begun
- All tuition and fees must be paid no later than May 31, 2019
- Maximum Absences-2 days/3 tardies=1 absences
If you wish to register for multiple courses, please resubmit this form for each course.